Thursday, January 05, 2006

I see someone dying

I have a friend. Not too close but I care. Has unknown medical problems. I research it.
Send her lots of great info that likely will help.

She has no energy. Doesn't follow through. Loses hope.

I check on her. She trusts me explicitly. My heart told me never to play her or flirt. I never have. Respect for a friend.

So, I see she needs help. I offer to buy phone card so I can call her and anyone that can help. I will try. She's falling in love. I have been nothing but beautiful, respectful, caring, compassionare and kind with her. It happens. I'm fond of her and feel her now. Love starts.

Do I walk away and let her die?

I'm not walking away. I refuse to let her die. I'l take that chance and I know me. I'll get attached and am. I'm getting in deep.

Then I think what is happening to the others I love. More then one, almost all said I was the only guy that loved them ever in the way they needed. That I loved them, adored them, understood, and am compassionate and kind. And they love me for this.

The only one they have that has Love that for them so far.

I'be been told this often, subtly, discreetly, and even in a full beautiful way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds nice, keep loving her, throw yourself open to the risk of getting hurt. From experience it's worth it. Why would you walk away and let her die, that's just worrying about your own emotions man...she's on deaths doorstep. I suggest you fall in love and marry her..make someone happy :)