Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Actual conversation word for word.

Changed my friends name to 'myfriend' that’s all.

[MyFriend] I think I’m growing...
[MyFriend] I hope...
[MyFriend] but..
[MyFriend] we'll see...
[MyFriend] I had a lot of help along the way
[KedarWolf] not me...
[KedarWolf] very little..
[KedarWolf] alone...
[KedarWolf] hiding..
[MyFriend] well, you just have to stop living in that head of yours....lol
[KedarWolf] I think I am in a cage I can never escape... that I built myself locked myself and threw away the key...
[KedarWolf] and no-one can find it...
[KedarWolf] just some feed me a bit, help me cope...
[KedarWolf] that’s all...
[MyFriend] well, just imagine finding the key and unlocking the door...if you can imagine the cage you can unlock it also
[MyFriend] <> I've ripped down a few walls of my own lately...
[KedarWolf] cant find what is lost and cant be found... especially if I am in the cage... and until someone finds the key and can get me out, well.... is a cage that can only be opened with the key, no other way.. very strong, magic, indestructible....
[MyFriend] just blow the damn thing up...hehe
[KedarWolf] I’m not asking you or anyone to look for the key.. or even find it.... I don’t care and hope not... I’m safe here...
[KedarWolf] but if I don’t get fed like some do I will die in it....
[KedarWolf] some feed me...
[MyFriend] <> its your cage, only you can leave it
[KedarWolf] I swear, god himself cant find the key yet.... just feed me until he or she does...
[KedarWolf] I’m locked in it...
[KedarWolf] how can I leave??
[MyFriend] <> you locked yourself in it
[MyFriend] <> so you will have to unlock it
[KedarWolf] I don’t have the key to unlock it.. no-one does... or can find it...
[KedarWolf] not even god....
[MyFriend] <> its scary out there...but better
[KedarWolf] the magic is so powerful even god cant open it...
[KedarWolf] he tries...
[KedarWolf] cant be done...
[KedarWolf] so he feeds me and sends other to help him feed me too...
[MyFriend] <> that is silly, if you can put yourself in there you can take yourself out
[KedarWolf] k....
[KedarWolf] someday I will...
[KedarWolf] when I have the key or someone finds it...
[KedarWolf] great blog stuff!!!!!!!!
[KedarWolf] thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[MyFriend] <> you can't expect others to do the work for you..
[KedarWolf] see my prose, our prose???
[KedarWolf] kewl, huh!!!!
[MyFriend] <> yup....
[KedarWolf] ya, but how do you get out of a cage you are locked in and have no way out or no key???
[MyFriend] <> blow it up, imagine the cage crumbling to bits...
[KedarWolf] can I blog our conversation if I take great care to not use your name or mention you in it in any way???
[MyFriend] <> sure :)
[KedarWolf] then I die with it..
[KedarWolf] I am a wolf...
[KedarWolf] cant survive that...
[KedarWolf] especially in a cage that powerful that god cant cut in to let me out, he has tried and still does...
[KedarWolf] the magic of the cage is that powerful..
[KedarWolf] blow the cage up or try, I die and the cage is still there...
[MyFriend] <> You are creating the magic, now create a spell to get out...
[KedarWolf] my magic is not that strong.... is there is no-one in the universe with magic that strong, not even god, how will my little magic work???
[17:11] its keeping you in there...
[MyFriend] anyone that has tried for reason good or bad has failed...
[17:11] it must be strong
[17:12] don't you see you created the cage
[KedarWolf] maybe there is reasons why the magic is so strong I can get out??? I mean is a being of the most Pure Love cant get me out, the magic must be strong and there for a reason...
[KedarWolf] ya..
[KedarWolf] I did...
[MyFriend] but I cant get out now and no-one else can either... get me out...
Note: not a plea to have her get me out, was trying fix what I thought was a typo. She is NOT the woman..
[MyFriend] <> so you must find the way out....no one else can do it for you
[KedarWolf] how do I escape a cage I am locked in with no key???
[KedarWolf] there is one person that can..
[KedarWolf] but she cant find the key either...
[KedarWolf or even be with me to try...
[KedarWolf] so...
[MyFriend] <> we all create walls, cages, call it what you will, the only way to get rid of them is through ourselves that have created them.
[KedarWolf] see what I just said..
[KedarWolf] until she finds the key and can be here to open the cage, I’m stuck here...
[KedarWolf] that could be a long time...
[MyFriend] <> you CANNOT expect someone else to do for you.
[KedarWolf] and no, its not you and I don’t mean you...
[KedarWolf] I don’t have a choice..
[MyFriend] <> lol, I know that
[KedarWolf] the key isn’t even close to the cage and is lost...
[KedarWolf] how can I get at what I cant get at...
[MyFriend] <> you created this monster, you can uncreate it
[KedarWolf] I believe there is only one who can find it and until she does, and can be here, I wait...
[KedarWolf] if I could I would...
[KedarWolf] but..
[KedarWolf] cant do what you cant do...
[KedarWolf] why do you think I am letting you feed me now???
[KedarWolf] that way I can be strong enough until she does come back with the key...
[KedarWolf] no-one can even be in the cage with me...
[KedarWolf] no way out, no way in...
[KedarWolf] so...
[KedarWolf] I’m hungry and let those feed me as I can...
[KedarWolf] that way I will be alive when she does come and not be a dead wolf in a cage...
[KedarWolf] is important to me I am alive when she finds me...
[KedarWolf] I love her and she does me....
[KedarWolf] cant let her open the cage to find me dead from starvation...
[KedarWolf] so..
[KedarWolf] sometimes I get fed well!!!!
[MyFriend] <> I just sent you another one of my poems....I have to go
[KedarWolf] sometimes I get angry or hurt and refuse the food and almost die...
[KedarWolf] sometimes no-one cares enough to feed me...
[KedarWolf] that’s all..
[KedarWolf] see yas!!!!! Note, I broke up in tears so left then...
[MyFriend] <> byes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never read such tripe to be honest, start living in reality instead of some imaginary cage you've built for yourself.