Sunday, January 09, 2005

I think, talk to that God Dude.

Hey Dude,

I'm not trying to dump my stuff on you.

But think about this.

I know a few men, likely think I am sooo smart, funny, smooth with ladies, I wish I could be like him.

But, they are rude and even abusive to a few ladies I know and it p***ses me of, so I just ignore, I don't respect that, so just don't interact with them.

But, I’m the funniest and coolest guy with everyone so smooth with the chiks, they like me a lot!!!

They muffed up, maybe wanting to be like me, maybe not.

But,

I'm good a psychology if I reflect on it. I think, they think I'm so cool, they make a few mistakes, I jump on them, never talk to them again, just ignore them whenever I see them.

After all, they are far more abusive then me.

All I know is if I thought someone was really smooth and cool, even in a nice and respectful way that I loved and respected but they were like that to everyone but me, that would kill me. I would die inside and self-destruct.

And I blame them.

So God Dude,

Maybe I'm putting my chit on you, but you say you Love me so much, you say you care for me deeply and will never let me go. Is True!!!

Except,

Maybe if I adopted a wild kid from a distance, helped him live and survive, then he came around and turned his life around, I might want to whisper in his ear a few times 'You might want to think about the little brother, people get hurt' and maybe even explain it a bit hoping they would understand.

You know, I'm just calling the kettle black and I KNOW how much you love me.

But you have never even talked me to me once. Ever. Period.

Hey, you are God who hides himself from us and is very busy. All good Father's are.

But you said one thing and did another to me and people are dying, me too.

You said to talk to your Enemies too, they need Love.

I'm your Brother and your Friend.

No comments: